IGNORED

Wireworld- Platinum Starlight Reference USB Cable- 1.5 M $350.00

The Platinum Starlight is considered by many to be amongst the absolute best, reference quality USB cables. This one is in virtually "as new" condition, with aluminum box and certificate of authenticity. 1.5 meters. I will include UPS ground shipping for a US address. PayPal fee also included for domestic buyers only. List price $700.00 Selling for $350.00

Sorry for sideways photo- I have no idea how to rotate it here (answers welcome!)

WW-Plat-USB.JPG

Tidal Audio Agoria Loudspeakers; VAC Master preamp; Merrill Audio Christine preamp, Merrill Audio Jens & VAC Renaissance Phono Preamps;   Bricasti M28 & Merrill Audio Element 118 Monoblock Amplifiers; Sonore Signature RenduSE Optical network player; Bricasti M12 Source Controller/ DAC; Spiral Groove SG-2 TT with Centroid Arm & Transfiguration Proteus Diamond Cartridge; Ampex ATR-102 Reel-Reel with Merrill Audio Master tape head preamplifier; Ansuz signal and power cabling and power distribution; Symposium Isis racks 

INDUSTRY AFFILIATION: Dealer- XtremeFidelity.net (VAC,  Bricasti, Merrill Audio,  Sonore, Ansuz, Synergistic Research & others)

Afveep, I couldn't help but notice that we have some similarities in our digital components. I also run a server and the PS Audio PWT into the Bricasti M1 DAC, but my analog front end is a Nottingham Dais, Origin Live Enterprise, and Ortofon Cadenza Bronze. What can I say but you have excellent taste! Good luck with your cable sale, I would expect it to go quickly.

Afveep, I couldn't help but notice that we have some similarities in our digital components. I also run a server and the PS Audio PWT into the Bricasti M1 DAC, but my analog front end is a Nottingham Dais, Origin Live Enterprise, and Ortofon Cadenza Bronze. What can I say but you have excellent taste! Good luck with your cable sale, I would expect it to go quickly.

As do you! Thanks for the kind comments.

Tidal Audio Agoria Loudspeakers; VAC Master preamp; Merrill Audio Christine preamp, Merrill Audio Jens & VAC Renaissance Phono Preamps;   Bricasti M28 & Merrill Audio Element 118 Monoblock Amplifiers; Sonore Signature RenduSE Optical network player; Bricasti M12 Source Controller/ DAC; Spiral Groove SG-2 TT with Centroid Arm & Transfiguration Proteus Diamond Cartridge; Ampex ATR-102 Reel-Reel with Merrill Audio Master tape head preamplifier; Ansuz signal and power cabling and power distribution; Symposium Isis racks 

INDUSTRY AFFILIATION: Dealer- XtremeFidelity.net (VAC,  Bricasti, Merrill Audio,  Sonore, Ansuz, Synergistic Research & others)

Sorry for sideways photo- I have no idea how to rotate it here (answers welcome!)

If you are using a Windows PC, just view the photo in Window's photo viewer and use the rotate buttons at the bottom to change the orientation. Then save it.

"Relax, it's only hi-fi. There's never been a hi-fi emergency." - Roy Hall

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." - William Bruce Cameron

If you are using a Windows PC, just view the photo in Window's photo viewer and use the rotate buttons at the bottom to change the orientation. Then save it.

Thanks Allan..I'm actually using a Mac, but tried something similar in Preview. The photo is properly orientated, but changes when I post it. I tried rotating and saving, but it still posts sideways.

Thanks Allan..I'm actually using a Mac, but tried something similar in Preview. The photo is properly orientated, but changes when I post it. I tried rotating and saving, but it still posts sideways.

I actually haven't attached any photos to my posts, so perhaps someone else with experience doing so will chime in to help you.

"Relax, it's only hi-fi. There's never been a hi-fi emergency." - Roy Hall

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." - William Bruce Cameron

SOLD! Thank you all.