IGNORED

DVD audio Extractor question

blaven

Was not sure the proper forum to post this.

I am considering buying the program, and getting all my DVD-A's ripped.

I am using a 2008 Macbook Pro, with connected DVD drive.

Is it pretty straight forward to rip the 5.1 and stereo Mixes separately with this program?

I would like to rip a stereo version for listening room, and a 5.1 version for theater room.

Thanks for any help

Aurender N10--> DCS Bartok w Rossini Clock—>Audio Research REF6 Pre --> Vandersteen M5HPA—>Vandersteen Quatro CT Speakers; AMG Giro Turntable w Lyra Delos Cartridge —> Audio Research Ref 3 PhonoPre

I used it, how do I know that I ripped the 2 channel tracks, rather than down mixing the 5.1 to 2 channel??

Also, it will not get any MetaData, is that correct - I am labeling manually, unless there is a way to do it.

Aurender N10--> DCS Bartok w Rossini Clock—>Audio Research REF6 Pre --> Vandersteen M5HPA—>Vandersteen Quatro CT Speakers; AMG Giro Turntable w Lyra Delos Cartridge —> Audio Research Ref 3 PhonoPre

Very, very helpful - thanks

The disc I am having particular trouble with is Flaming Lips - Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots, there are 3 titles I can rip (all off the DVD disc in the 2 disc set), one is 6 channel, the 2nd is 2 channel 24/96, and the 3rd is only 6 tracks, and 24/48.

Not sure about that 3rd one, but will rip it and then put the disc on my Oppo and figure it out that way.

Thanks again for all the help....now back to the ripping

Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm guessing those are the "Bonus DVD audio tracks"

1. "Up Above the Daily Hum"

2. "Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots, Pt. 1" (Japanese version)

3. "If I Go Mad (Funeral in My Head)"

4. "Do You Realize?? Floating in Space Remix" (Edit)

5. "Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots, Pt. 1" (AOL sessions)

6. "Do You Realize??" (CD101 version)