IGNORED

Norah and Billie Joe Foreverly on HD Tracks

The new album by Norah Jones and Billie Joe (lead singer of Green Day) called Foreverly an Everly Brothers covers album is now available in high res

Yes, I quoted myself. Weirdness. I downloaded the 24/96 AIFF. I am listening to it now. I went back to HD Tracks to see if there was anything else new and this album is no where to be found. Maybe they posted it early by mistake because the official release date is tomorrow. Weirdness but I am enjoying this.

"A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open."
Frank Zappa
Yes, I quoted myself. Weirdness. I downloaded the 24/96 AIFF. I am listening to it now. I went back to HD Tracks to see if there was anything else new and this album is no where to be found. Maybe they posted it early by mistake because the official release date is tomorrow. Weirdness but I am enjoying this.

Well, enjoy. I am looking forward to this one.

HDTracks seems to jumping the gun these days. For example, Shelby Lynne's new EP is up on the site despite an official release date of 12/10.

Sometimes it's like someone took a knife, baby
Edgy and dull and cut a six inch valley
Through the middle of my skull

Yep. I listened to this last week when I got the email, I passed until I can see DR data, as it seemed overly loud.

Roon Rock running on a Gen 7 i5, Akasa Plao X7 fanless case. Schiit Lyr 2, Schiit Bifrost upgraded with Uber Analog and USB Gen 2, Grado RS1s, ADAM A3x Nearfield Monitors.

How are you liking it? My dad used to sing some of those songs when I was a kid. Memories.

Yep. I listened to this last week when I got the email, I passed until I can see DR data, as it seemed overly loud.

As far as the music goes I enjoy it very much. It's classic country to me. With regards to DR ratings it is a DR8 which is fairly typical of many new releases these days. Certainly I appreciate a broader dynamic range but I won't pass on music I like solely based on DR.

"A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open."
Frank Zappa