IGNORED

Cell Phone Sanatizing Speaker Dock - Interested?

Would you pay $300 for a high quality desktop cellphone speaker dock that doubles as a desktop/cellp  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am doing research for my company. The company is developing a cell phone speaker dock that also sanitizes your cell phone while it is charging or playing music. Cell phones have been found to have more bacteria on them than in a public restroom. The dock produces hydrogen atoms that sanitize your phone and the immediate surrounding area,such as your desk. The speaker quality will be comparable to jambox as we are working with the same manufactures. Our estimated price is $300. Looking for feedback, on interest, willingness to buy the product at that price, and general comments on the product. Thank you

Can you explain how you expect Hydrogen atoms to do this?

Bill, we are both teachers, you formally in a classroom and me in a hospital, both of us at the college level, or higher. Now, does it bug you when you see a spelling error? Do you expect your students to know how to spell, or if not, how to use spell check correctly?

sanitize.png

By the way, I make my residents sanitize my phone once an hour, twice if they don't laugh at my jokes... ;)

No electron left behind.

I found a picture of a bunch of Hydrogen atoms sanitizing the surrounding area... So in theory, I guess it is possible...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8871[/ATTACH]

If it can split them, it will really get down and do some serious cleaning.

Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not." — Nelson Pass

yeah, but where would you find your iPhone? The poor thing might be in space, and still be dirty...

I'm not sure that Find My Phone works at the sub-atomic level.

Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not." — Nelson Pass

Sorry about the spelling error. Im pulling an all-nighter here. You guys are brutal.

However, The device emits Hydro-Peroxides molecules. Hydro-Peroxides are very effective at destroying harmful bacteria and viruses, while being completely safe for humans and electrical devices. The process is called photohydroionization. Since the molecules are not contained by the device, the area surrounding the device is sanitized as well.

Sorry about the spelling error. Im pulling an all-nighter here. You guys are brutal.

However, The device emits Hydro-Peroxides molecules. Hydro-Peroxides are very effective at destroying harmful bacteria and viruses, while being completely safe for humans and electrical devices. The process is called photohydroionization. Since the molecules are not contained by the device, the area surrounding the device is sanitized as well.

Huh, you're real. I would have swore this was a bogus post.

I would not buy this item, I already have all the sound equipment I need in my office, for all the time I spend in it, and as I stated above I make my residents sanitize my iPhone.

No electron left behind.

Huh, you're real. I would have swore this was a bogus post.

I would not buy this item, I already have all the sound equipment I need in my office, for all the time I spend in it, and as I stated above I make my residents sanitize my iPhone.

Spelling is my pet peeve because it shows lack of attention to detail, that said, don't take us too seriously. We have all had long days.

No electron left behind.

Ah, we're just giving you a hard time because you posted in the headphones & speakers section of the forum. If you had posted in the Germaphobe, Cable Debate & General Mental Illness section it would all be copacetic.

Ah, we're just giving you a hard time because you posted in the headphones & speakers section of the forum. If you had posted in the Germaphobe, Cable Debate & General Mental Illness section it would all be copacetic.

Damn, do I have to donate more moola per month to get to that section?

Also Collegeresearcher, you gave us a great opportunity to go off topic and be silly. Lord only knows how long Bill has been holding onto that picture of Rush Limbaugh waiting to use it here, he is probably glad to get it off his computer.

No electron left behind.

How many nights have you been awake?

Do you know the difference between Hydrogen atoms and Hydrogen Peroxide? Do you know at what concentration Hydrogen Peroxide in the air becomes toxic and will start irritating a person?

http://www.cdc.gov/niosh/npg/npgd0335.html

No electron left behind.

Photohydroionization.

Photohydroionization as an Anti-Microbial | RGF Food Sanitation

Seems to be a bit more to that than you let on. SO, you are going to put Hydrogen Peroxide in the air as an oxidizing agent, then blast it with UV rays?

Does the dock come with sunblock and UV protecting sunglasses? Does the phone go inside the device? After looking into this some I think you either need to explain it further or go back to the lab and do more research.

No electron left behind.