IGNORED

Mac Mini Internal DC Cable

Hello All

I have just ordered a Linear Power supply for my Mac Mini with Paul Hynes.

Can some one please advice where I can buy or how I can build a internal DC cable to replace the SMPS and connect to the Linear PSU, either directly or through a suitable Jack.

Thanks very much in advance.

Hello All

Can some one please advice where I can buy or how I can build a internal DC cable to replace the SMPS and connect to the Linear PSU, either directly or through a suitable Jack.

The Mojo Audio and the Core Audio sites have cabling and internal filters that can be sited where the SMPS was located.

Love to hear your thoughts after you swap out the SMPS. Am thinking of doing something similar. Cheers, WDW

Dave at PIAudio (see Audio Circle) will also do so for a very reasonable fee. He just converted mine and the results are spectacular.

The Mojo Audio and the Core Audio sites have cabling and internal filters that can be sited where the SMPS was located.

Love to hear your thoughts after you swap out the SMPS. Am thinking of doing something similar. Cheers, WDW

2012 Mac Mini Quad Core i7 (2.3 GHz, 0SX 10.9; 60gb SSD; 16gb RAM, Battery Power, Battery Buss) > Audirvana Plus > Uptone Audio Regen > Monoprice USB cable> PS Audio DirectStream > W4S ST 1000 > Shunyata Talos > B&W 804S

Hello All

I believe the same Paul Hynes can supply you the cable, but the external one.

The Mojo I own came with everything, the external from the LPSU, but fixed to the Mac Mini. Plus the internal ones with filters et al. You don't need to modify or implement nothing more. It works very nice on 'noise' removal (filter) inside the Mini, plus less noise to the whole system because you removed the original SPSU.

Roch