IGNORED

Need help with Desktop speaker purchase!

Hi, I need help deciding what speakers to buy for my pc. I game, listen to ALOT of music and watch movies occasionally. This is what i'm proposing so far, my budget is 700 but would prefer to keep it in the 500 range: Audioengine P4 Premium speaker set, along with a AudioSource AMP-100 Stereo Power Amplifier and Formula F-12 12" 475 Watt Front-firing Powered Subwoofer. Would that be a good system? Or should go for the audioengine a5+s and lose the amp? Thanks any advice is appreciated. P.S. I have a decent audio card as well.

Focal XS Satellite 2.1 system is great. I have it on my desk and it hooks up USB and has it's own DAC and the sound is very natural and analog like.

+1. I use the Focal XS in my office at work. Nice, all-in-one setup.

Speaker Room: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Pacific 2 | Viva Linea | Constellation Inspiration Stereo 1.0 | FinkTeam Kim | dual Rythmik E15HP subs  

Office Headphone System: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Golden Gate 3 | Viva Egoista | Abyss AB1266 Phi TC 

Hi, I need help deciding what speakers to buy for my pc. I game, listen to ALOT of music and watch movies occasionally. This is what i'm proposing so far, my budget is 700 but would prefer to keep it in the 500 range: Audioengine P4 Premium speaker set, along with a AudioSource AMP-100 Stereo Power Amplifier and Formula F-12 12" 475 Watt Front-firing Powered Subwoofer. Would that be a good system? Or should go for the audioengine a5+s and lose the amp? Thanks any advice is appreciated. P.S. I have a decent audio card as well.

Might you consider the KEF X300A? Excellent as desktop or stand mounted.

Best,

Richard

KEF-Rear.jpg

KEF-Front.jpg