IGNORED

Audirvana Plus Gets Reviewed by MacWorld

Glad to see some mainstream consumer media coverage of an audiophile music player. Hopefully this is the beginning of what's to come.

The best summary one liner of the review: "Nurtures the hidden sound of your music; Best stereo music player available"

Congrats Damien for getting a very favorable review by the folks at MacWorld UK:

Audirvana Plus 1.4 review: Perhaps the best stereo music player available for your computer - Mac software - Macworld UK

Gary

Intel NUC NUC8i7BEH Roon Server running Audio Linux in RAM -> Sonore UltraRendu (Roon Endpoint) -> Uptone ISO Regen -> Singxer SU-1 KTE -> Holo Audio Spring Level 3 DAC -> Nord One UP Monoblocks -> Spendor LS3/5as | Music controlled via iPad (Power Conditioning: Audience adeptResponse aR12).  Twitter: @hirezaudio

"faintly kitsch interface and developer’s template-cobbled website", Ouch.

But, sorry Damien, they have a point. I still hope we'll eventually see different interface alternatives, ideally a full screen option.

But otherwise very happy to see that Damien starts getting increased coverage.

"faintly kitsch interface and developer’s template-cobbled website", Ouch.

I guess they haven't taken a look at Amarra.

Mac Mini, Audirvana Plus, Metrum Hex NOS DAC w/Upgraded USB Module-2, UpTone Regen Amber, Pass Labs INT-30A Amplifier, B&W 802 Diamond Speakers, Shotgun Bi-wire Kimber 4TC Cables. Headphone setup: Burson Soloist Amp, Audeze LCD-3 Headphones.

I guess they haven't taken a look at Amarra.

Or, when it comes to interfaces, Pure Music.

That one reminds me of billboards in Times Square.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Music is love, made audible.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++