IGNORED

what music will you play when viewing photos

Guys, I guess this is just a stupid question.... lol!!!

Yes, I just want to know that's your favorite song! <3

Well, I view photos with Photo+, the photo viewer for mac that allows me to view photos in slideshow with background music playing. It's amazing to view photos in that way, Having all those beautiful photos and my favorite songs playing, my old memories just are called back and makes me think what lovely family & friends I have in my beautiful years.

Well, my favorite song would be Green Day's Wake Me Up When September Ends.

What about yours?

Well I listen to all sorts when looking at photographs, but then I spend 10+ hours a day working on photographs. I am not sure about favorite piece of music but I did name a body of work after Steve Reich's 'Different Trains'.

Well I listen to all sorts when looking at photographs, but then I spend 10+ hours a day working on photographs. I am not sure about favorite piece of music but I did name a body of work after Steve Reich's 'Different Trains'.

hem, I haven't heard about Steve Reich yet... sorry for being such out date... is him a singer?

Steve Reich is a modern classical composer, I would guess you could put him in with Philip Glass. There are some parralels of form and influence of some of the electronic artists though, I would guess if you like people like Kraftwerk or John Foxx you could get along with it. Well worth looking out for some streeming media to see. Though I do that a lot to find other things that might be worth seeing.