IGNORED

Speaker positioning and setup.

I am setting up a stereo in the downstairs of a raised ranch. The floor is cement slab with a floating composite overly. I do have a large area rug I can put down.

I have to share the room with my wifes sewing table, so I am stuck using the leftmost 2/3s of a rectangle. I won't be able to have both speakers the same distance from the corners. I am going to be looking at nearfield friendly speakers, but in the meantime I have some Signet 280EX two way floorstanders I will be using. Any suggestions on getting best placement when equal distance from the corners is not possible?

I will be placing the speakers along the long wall.

Hi David,

I am setting up a stereo in the downstairs of a raised ranch. The floor is cement slab with a floating composite overly. I do have a large area rug I can put down.

I have to share the room with my wifes sewing table, so I am stuck using the leftmost 2/3s of a rectangle. I won't be able to have both speakers the same distance from the corners. I am going to be looking at nearfield friendly speakers, but in the meantime I have some Signet 280EX two way floorstanders I will be using. Any suggestions on getting best placement when equal distance from the corners is not possible?

I will be placing the speakers along the long wall.

See response to PM you sent.

Best regards,

Barry

Soundkeeper Recordings

The Soundkeeper | Audio, Music, Recording, Playback

Barry Diament Audio