IGNORED

CAPS Topanga - Advice for Stopped Playback

man

I have a strange issue with my CAPS Topanga setup, hoping someone might have an idea what's going on. I built the Topanga with the parts listed on CA, have stripped many of the unneeded windows services, and use it with a W4S Dac1, iPad with JRiver and Logmein app. Ethernet cable connects Caps to my router, and Flac files on Qnap NAS. Using wasapi event mode.

Everything runs perfect, sounds great, no skips, no stutters, all good, except for one thing. When I first turn everything on and start a listening session everything works fine for what seems to be about 15 minutes, then the playback just STOPS. No pops, no stutters, just completely stops. When I go back to JRiver on the iPad and try to start plaback again, nothing works. It is like JRiver and the Caps have somehow "lost connectivity" with each other. I need to close out JRiver, and start over on the iPad. Once i get playback going again, it never stops again after that one time. I can play album after album, hours and hours, never again any issue at all. So this stoppage is only happening once, and it is only after everything is turned on, and then happens about 15 minutes or so after I start listening.

Any ideas Caps experts? Thanks!