IGNORED

Mac Tagging & Album Art Download

Listening

Hi all,

I have an extensive collection of FLAC's ripped and tagged by XLD on a Macbook Pro which may be storing the album art within the FLAC (according to the settings). Musicbrainz Picard is used to retag some albums that XLD seems to have got wrong or to change some details to make more sense (i.e. 'DJ Tiesto' also appears under 'Tiesto' which needs correcting).

Playback is via VLC on my MBP or via XBMC on a MacMini or old PC running XBMCLive. iTunes is not used at all.

Now...I am trying to download album and artist art to store in each of the directories of Artist->Album->files...

Are there any Mac based album art downloaders/alternative taggers that can download the usual album.jpg/cover.jpg type files based on an existing directory structure and files?

Best,

Steve

Not cheap, also not sure if it will do exactly what you want, but you can demo it... CoverScout has been working for me...

Mac Mini w/ Keces PS & Mojo PS filter, Plinius Sa-250 MkIV-S, Primaluna Dialogue 3, B&W 800 Diamond v2, W4S DAC2DSDse, EA Offramp 5 w/ Hynes PS, REL R-528, Audioquest Diamond, Columbia and Oak cables, VPI Aries with Lyra Delos, Fosgate Signature Phono Stage.