IGNORED

FS: Weiss DAC202 Firewire - Silver in Mint condition [Seattle area]

This was bought from a dealer just a few months ago and is in like new condition. Comes with all the original box and materials. This is the firewire version

Asking: $4100 shipped to anywhere in CONUS. Buyer pays shipping outside CONUS. Also, please add 3.5% if paying by Paypal.

References: I have 100% positive feedback on Audiogon, Astromart, eBay and FredMiranda under the username anilveena.

i-zhB6Rkn-XL.jpg

i-MzHwbkg-XL.jpg

i-Qwx8j23-XL.jpg

i-zhB6Rkn-XL.jpg

Mac Mini 10.7.5 | Jriver MC 19 | Berkeley Audio Alpha USB/DAC2 | Pass Labs XA160.5 | Magnepan 20.1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi there:

You should be able to use the Private Message system to send me your contact info and we can follow up. Just click on my name and choose "Private Message" - this will send your message directly to me. We can then discuss options for purchasing - as stated in my original post, I can accept paypal (with 3% extra for fees) or other forms of payment like Personal Check or a Money Order. I will ship after the payment clears - I will pay for shipping if you're within the continental US.

Anil

I'm very interested in your weiss dac202 but I've never used this site before. Can you tell me how I would go about purchasing it. Thanks

Mac Mini 10.7.5 | Jriver MC 19 | Berkeley Audio Alpha USB/DAC2 | Pass Labs XA160.5 | Magnepan 20.1