IGNORED

Caps3 Lagoon - Small Green Computer

man

I am very interested in moving from my laptop setup to the Caps3 Lagoon. However I have pretty much zero computer building skills, so thinking my best bet is to buy a pre-built and tested unit.

My question - is the Lagoon build as currently shown on the Small Green Computer website the correct/best selection of components for the Lagoon? Any reason to change components, or look elsewhere.. Or should I just buy it as listed and enjoy it when it gets delivered?

Thanks for any comments.

I am very interested in moving from my laptop setup to the Caps3 Lagoon. However I have pretty much zero computer building skills, so thinking my best bet is to buy a pre-built and tested unit.

My question - is the Lagoon build as currently shown on the Small Green Computer website the correct/best selection of components for the Lagoon? Any reason to change components, or look elsewhere.. Or should I just buy it as listed and enjoy it when it gets delivered?

Thanks for any comments.

That is what all the research is about. If you want better components, then build the next version after Lagoon. I just built Lagoon and I have zero experience. Just follow the Topanga video for the motherboard and RAM. For the hard drive look at the pictures to see how it gets connected.

Cliff