IGNORED

Rega RS5 Floor Standing Speaker (Cherry)

I am selling a pair of Rega RS5 floor standing speakers in the Natural Cherry finish. I am the original owner of these speakers, and purchased them from and authorized Rega dealer. I have the original boxes and can double box to ship if requested. These are a matched pair in very good condition. There is no identifiable blemishes or damage to either speaker. All speaker grills are intact with no snags or damage.

If you are not familiar with the Rega RS5, check them out on the Rega website here Rega Website

I am asking $900 plus shipping. PM me with an offer or if you want to get more details about shipping costs.

These are the newest version of the RS5 with the rounded feet. You will see on Audiogon and other sites people looking for over $1K for the old versions (squared feet). Rega just recently raised the price for the RS5’s to $1800 new. This is your chance to get the new version for a good price.

2012-10-29 14.03.38.jpg

2012-10-29 14.05.08.jpg

2012-10-29 14.06.56.jpg

2012-10-29 14.06.14.jpg

Main / Office: Home built computer -> Roon Core (Tidal & FLAC) -> Wireless -> Matrix Audio Mini-i Pro 3 -> Dan Clark Audio AEON 2 Noire (On order)

Portable / Travel: iPhone 12 Pro Max -> ALAC or Tidal -> iFi Hip Dac -> Meze 99 Classics or Meze Rai Solo

• 3 weeks later...

Sold!

Main / Office: Home built computer -> Roon Core (Tidal & FLAC) -> Wireless -> Matrix Audio Mini-i Pro 3 -> Dan Clark Audio AEON 2 Noire (On order)

Portable / Travel: iPhone 12 Pro Max -> ALAC or Tidal -> iFi Hip Dac -> Meze 99 Classics or Meze Rai Solo

• 3 years later...