IGNORED

Airport Extreme, Squeezebox Touch, iPeng issue

I just changed my router to an AE I am trying to get iPeng to work on my iPad2 and it is not seeing the Touch. The touch is visible on Airport Utility and I can manipulate the Touch manually to play Radio.

System: Alienware Aurora

Win7 Pro

AE just installed; mixed network (not a separate 2.4 or 5.0 gHz; have not gotten that far yet)

Squeezebox Touch; 50% wireless signal

iPad2 w/ iOS 6

iPeng up to date

LMS Nightly update (October 17 downloaded this morning).

I have not checked my SqueezeCommander on my Android phone yet.

Am I missing a setup option somewhere?

Thanks, Chris

QNAP TS453Pro w/QLMS->Netgear Switch->Netgear RAX43 Router->Ethernet (50 ft)->Netgear switch->SBTouch ->SABAJ A10d->Linn Majik-IL (preamp)->Linn 2250->Linn Keilidh; Control Points: iPeng (iPad Air & iPhone); Also: Rega P3-24 w/ DV 10x5; OPPO 103; PC Playback: Foobar2000 & JRiver; Portable: iPhone 12 ProMax & Radio Paradise or NAS streaming; Sony NWZ ZX2 w/ PHA-3; SMSL IQ, Fiio Q5, iFi Nano iDSD BL; Garage: Edifier S1000DB Active Speakers  

I just changed my router to an AE I am trying to get iPeng to work on my iPad2 and it is not seeing the Touch. The touch is visible on Airport Utility and I can manipulate the Touch manually to play Radio.

System: Alienware Aurora

Win7 Pro

AE just installed; mixed network (not a separate 2.4 or 5.0 gHz; have not gotten that far yet)

Squeezebox Touch; 50% wireless signal

iPad2 w/ iOS 6

iPeng up to date

LMS Nightly update (October 17 downloaded this morning).

I have not checked my SqueezeCommander on my Android phone yet.

Am I missing a setup option somewhere?

Thanks, Chris

Touch updated, moved wireless channel to 6 but I think the power reboot of the router did the trick. I thought Apple was better than that.

QNAP TS453Pro w/QLMS->Netgear Switch->Netgear RAX43 Router->Ethernet (50 ft)->Netgear switch->SBTouch ->SABAJ A10d->Linn Majik-IL (preamp)->Linn 2250->Linn Keilidh; Control Points: iPeng (iPad Air & iPhone); Also: Rega P3-24 w/ DV 10x5; OPPO 103; PC Playback: Foobar2000 & JRiver; Portable: iPhone 12 ProMax & Radio Paradise or NAS streaming; Sony NWZ ZX2 w/ PHA-3; SMSL IQ, Fiio Q5, iFi Nano iDSD BL; Garage: Edifier S1000DB Active Speakers  

Touch updated, moved wireless channel to 6 but I think the power reboot of the router did the trick. I thought Apple was better than that.

MMm- the router is not at fault there I think. Most likely Windows did not pick up the network change until you rebooted the router. Windows is pretty famous for doing that.

-Paul

Anyone who considers protocol unimportant has never dealt with a cat DAC.

Robert A. Heinlein