IGNORED

Legato USB-SPDIF Asynchronous Converter

I have an Analog Research-Technology Legato USB-SPDIF converter I am looking to sell. The reason I am selling this is that I would like to move away from a separate streamer / converter / DAC and get an all in one.

I could provide details about the Legato, but they have done a good job on their website linked below. The one thing I do want to be clear about is that this unit does not do anything above red book 16/44.1 kHz. The Legato is still a very high quality Asynchronous converter.

ART - Legato

ART - Legato

ART - Legato

I am asking $300 OBO. This includes the Legato, the custom BNC cable with one adapter, a custom USB cable, and a Naim grade power cord. Please note that if you purchase new it will not come with power cord and the USB is extra.

I would prefer to transact via PayPal. I will ship the unit to lower 48 if my asking price is met and insure up to $500.

Main / Office: Home built computer -> Roon Core (Tidal & FLAC) -> Wireless -> Matrix Audio Mini-i Pro 3 -> Dan Clark Audio AEON 2 Noire (On order)

Portable / Travel: iPhone 12 Pro Max -> ALAC or Tidal -> iFi Hip Dac -> Meze 99 Classics or Meze Rai Solo

I have an Analog Research-Technology Legato USB-SPDIF converter I am looking to sell. The reason I am selling this is that I would like to move away from a separate streamer / converter / DAC and get an all in one.

I could provide details about the Legato, but they have done a good job on their website linked below. The one thing I do want to be clear about is that this unit does not do anything above red book 16/44.1 kHz. The Legato is still a very high quality Asynchronous converter.

ART - Legato

ART - Legato

ART - Legato

I am asking $300 OBO. This includes the Legato, the custom BNC cable with one adapter, a custom USB cable, and a Naim grade power cord. Please note that if you purchase new it will not come with power cord and the USB is extra.

I would prefer to transact via PayPal. I will ship the unit to lower 48 if my asking price is met and insure up to $500.

I will leave this up on CA only through today and post on eBay and other sources this weekend.

Main / Office: Home built computer -> Roon Core (Tidal & FLAC) -> Wireless -> Matrix Audio Mini-i Pro 3 -> Dan Clark Audio AEON 2 Noire (On order)

Portable / Travel: iPhone 12 Pro Max -> ALAC or Tidal -> iFi Hip Dac -> Meze 99 Classics or Meze Rai Solo

I had pm'ed you yesterday. The fact that I am not a regular poster on this forum doesn't mean that I should be ignored.

I apologize as I did not see it. To be honest, I still don't see it, but that is probably because I am not that familiar with that particular feature of the site. I will try to send you a private message with my email address.

2012-08-24 09.06.56.jpg

2012-08-24 09.07.16.jpg

2012-08-24 09.07.57.jpg

All,

This item has been sold.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,i am interested in this product.please clarify can we do voltage conversion to work this unit with 230vac.i am in india.will you ship this product to india.if yes,please provide me shipping charges.thanks,waiting for your response.

Regards...

Suraj

i have an analog research-technology legato usb-spdif converter i am looking to sell. The reason i am selling this is that i would like to move away from a separate streamer / converter / dac and get an all in one.

I could provide details about the legato, but they have done a good job on their website linked below. The one thing i do want to be clear about is that this unit does not do anything above red book 16/44.1 khz. The legato is still a very high quality asynchronous converter.

art - legato

art - legato

art - legato

i am asking $300 obo. This includes the legato, the custom bnc cable with one adapter, a custom usb cable, and a naim grade power cord. Please note that if you purchase new it will not come with power cord and the usb is extra.

I would prefer to transact via paypal. I will ship the unit to lower 48 if my asking price is met and insure up to $500.

The item was sold. Thank you for the inquiry.

• 2 years later...