IGNORED

Imac i5 OSX 10.6.8 Distortion through speakers ONLY via USB??? HELP........

Ive got a new imac (mid 2011), when I run via USB>Interface>amp>speakers theres a fuzz distortion when i use ANY app (itunes, garageband, guitar pro)...Ive eliminated all possible problems by changing to my macbook pro--NO Problem, so that eliminates it being any of the components other than my new mac. i've read in other threads that this could be a common 'bug', or driver issue. has anyone else experienced distortion via USB and how did you fix this issue.....Its Vomit to my ears!!!

Ive got a new imac (mid 2011), when I run via USB>Interface>amp>speakers theres a fuzz distortion when i use ANY app (itunes, garageband, guitar pro)...Ive eliminated all possible problems by changing to my macbook pro--NO Problem, so that eliminates it being any of the components other than my new mac. i've read in other threads that this could be a common 'bug', or driver issue. has anyone else experienced distortion via USB and how did you fix this issue.....Its Vomit to my ears!!!

Is the Mac USB galvanic isolated from the DAC? Check with your DAC manufacturer.