Hey Guys - I just stumbled across this guy via MOG. He's awesome. If you listen to his new album Home Again without looking at him you'll swear it's a guy from the 1960's or early 1970's. Reminds me of Bill Withers and Otis Redding. Such cool stuff.

Home Page -> Home | Michael Kiwanuka

Wikipedia Page -> Michael Kiwanuka - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

YouTube Channel -> MichaelKiwanukaVEVO - YouTube

UK Viewers -> BBC - Sound of - 2012 - Michael Kiwanuka

[video=youtube_share;TpoVVdL3lDA]

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

I recently bought this CD. The music is good, but I felt that the sound quality wasn't that perfect to say at least. Please let me know if this is just my copy/system or others feel the same.

Main system: Music Server (Win 7/64+Foobar+JPlay) -> Furutech GT2 USB Cable -> Audiolab M-DAC -> Plinius 9200 (Chord Anthem interconnects) -> ATC SCM 40 w/Kimber Kable 8TC speaker cables

I recently bought this CD. The music is good, but I felt that the sound quality wasn't that perfect to say at least. Please let me know if this is just my copy/system or others feel the same.

Expecting delivery of the CD from Amazonk. I didn't spell it correctly?. I will gladly convey my assessment. And I am bit saddened by your disappointment in the quality. Just played the new John Mayer, Born & Raised, and I was very disappointed in the SQ. What is with these studios. Isn't it just as preferred to release great sounding as it is lousy? Of course that was meant to be rhetorical.

Best,

Richard