IGNORED

Major Speaker Manufacturer is Hiring

Hello fellow CA members!

This thread is to announce an employment opportunity with one of the leaders in home theater speakers and subwoofers, Definitive Technology, in our Customer Service and Technical Support group.

We will be hiring one full time hourly employee to assist with day to day Customer Service and Technical support operations in our Owings Mills MD headquarters (near Baltimore).

Description of work:

Answer incoming calls and emails in a professional and friendly manner

Resolve customer and dealer concerns efficiently and as quickly as possible.

Provide a holistic continuity of service and support for end users and dealers/installers, through all stages of product ownership, including pre sale, set up, troubleshooting and repair.

Process domestic orders accurately and quickly.

Requirements:

Experience with consumer electronics, especially with stereo, home theater and or powered subwoofer set up is a must.

You also must be able to eloquently express yourself orally and in writing, dealing with both positive and negative situations.

You must be able to diffuse difficult and emotional consumer situations.

Finally you will have to handle pressure in a calm and respectful manner while managing competing demands.

Compensation:

We offer competitive pay and plenty of golden handcuffs, including medical/dental/vision/life, tuition reimbursement, annual raises and bonuses, a 401k with match*, and an UBER generous accommodations program across the entire corporate platform.

To apply please send your resumes to [email protected]

Please note out of respect for this venue I have already contacted the forum administrator. Chris has graciously given us the OK to post this thread.

If you have any questions you are welcome to email them to me directly or simply post them here and I will try to keep my eye on the thread.

Sincerely,

Adam Abramson

Definitive Technology

Sr Customer Service Tech

Ha! I wish that opportunity was available, but even if it was it would not help you too much...I would take it and move right back to the outer sunset and we would still need another head in MD:) Then I could spend my days answering emails from Park Chow on 9th and Irving!